miss b's quote

'I haven't been everywhere yet but it's on my list' Susan Sontag

Saturday 22 October 2011

miss b loves.........'25 ways to wear a scarf'

Silk animal print scarf from bobochic
I am a huge fan of scarves and pashminas and wear them all through the year. They just completely change an outfit and I'm always trying to find unusual ways to wear them and love to experiment. I came across this great tutorial which shows 25 ideas and in only 4.5 minutes! It's from http://www.wendyslookbook.com/

 


Please let me know which ones you prefer! Leave a comment or email missb@bobochic.co.uk




You could tie this generous size
bobochic silk and wool
 ombré scarf
a different way every time you wear it!!  

This bobochic spotty silk scarf will instantly update
your autumn/winter look

Visit http://www.bobochic.co.uk/ to see the full collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate it. miss b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...